Monday, August 27, 2012

Frustrating

There is a utto that is not working o my keyoard.  Okay, there's two.  I'm sure you ca tell from these few seteces which uttos they are. I ca right click ad fix most of it.  It's ot my oly keyoard.  It's just that this oe is wireless ad I do't wat to drag a chair i so I ca type properly.

I'm also frustrated creatively.  I see the ideas, and I just can't seem to get them out.  It makes me feel like my brain is broken. I just want them out!  I want to be able to pay someone to get them out for me.  Now I have to move to the floor so I can use my wired keyboard.  Those sentences were driving me mad.  I may have an opportunity to do something with the writing, and every time this happens my brain seizes up on me.  It's like I don't think I'm as good at this as others do and I don't want to be proven right.  I just want to enjoy working, enjoy what I do to live.  It doesn't seem like a lot to ask.

There are so many doing what I want to do for a living, and doing it poorly.  What's one more hack, right?  I don't think I'm a hack I guess, but I do know I'm not Hemingway.  I just want the chance to do something wonderful and get paid for it.  To be able to support my children while doing something that doesn't make me want to take a long walk into the desert.  Seriously, it's not that much to ask, is it?  I have so many stories I want to tell.  Focusing on one is almost impossible.  It would be much better with a writing partner.  I may be getting one.  We'll see.  It certainly would help.  I know many feel that writing is a solo endeavor.  There may be projects I want to do by myself, but I have always worked better with someone to bounce stuff off of.  At least by doing this word vomit through the blog I can at least get something out.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment